Welcome to MSF South Africa’s Press Room. This section of the site is aimed at journalists, photographers, producers, production crews, and other members of the media interested in MSF’s work in South Africa and elsewhere in the world.
Speaking out about the plight of people caught in humanitarian crises as witnessed by our medical teams lies at the core of our work. Therefore MSF South Africa wants to be as helpful as possible to assist journalists covering humanitarian, relief, and medical issues tell these stories. Get in touch with us:
Borrie la Grange, MSF South Africa, Head of Communications
Telephone: +27 11 403 4441
Mobile: +27 79 872 2950
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
For General Inquiries:
or fill out our online contact form here
Read the latest MSF Press Releases » Click here
Médecins Sans Frontières/Doctors Without Borders (MSF) Communications Officers are in regular contact with MSF field staff in over 60 countries, and can help you cover humanitarian issues, medical and relief work by providing the following:
Press releases and regular updates from the field
• We provide regular updates to journalists on the situation in the countries where we work. To be added to our press release list, please fill this quick form;
• Search our press release archive here.
• Sign up to our RSS feed for news articles and press releases.
We can arrange interviews with MSF field staff or MSF spokespeople in our operational headquarters and the South African Office on the following topics;
• Migrant and refugee health and vulnerability of people on the move
• Humanitarian assistance in conflict zones
• Emergency response to natural and man-made disasters
• Tuberculosis and treating Drug-Resistant TB, MDR-TB and XDR-TB
• Access to essential medicines
• Sexual and gender-based violence